Free of mere talk, VAI Resorts place environmental responsibility in motion. It’s vital to our story. Watch how we bring sustainability and luxury hospitality together in ways that some say isn't feasible. But it’s a must. VAI is verdant — pairing people and planet.
- Environmental responsibility is a priority consideration for the development, with the property projected to use only 30% of the allotted water designated to the former agricultural site
- Water use equates to less than 1% of the city’s SRP (Salt River Project) portfolio
- VAI Global Development has reduced the lake complex acreage by almost half of the original development’s allotment in a conscious effort to minimize water use
- VAI Global Development is working closely with the City of Glendale on a water conservation plan
- The resort is also prioritizing water sustainability by building a system that allows the capturing of rainwater, reducing the amount of water necessary to compensate for evaporation, and recycling water for irrigation and landscaping